There has been a lot of traffic on this site regarding past posts having to do with The Great Gatsby. I’m sure it has to do with the upcoming movie. If you haven’t read them, or haven’t read them for a while, I’ve provided links for you.
Here are some of my articles regarding The Great Gatsby you can find here on A Word Fitly Spoken:
- “The Reliability Of Nick Carraway: Part One – The Naysaying Narrator” (10.9.12)
- “The Reliability Of Nick Carraway: Part Two – The Drive To Lunch” (10.11.12)
- “Why The Great Gatsby Is The Best American Novel” (6.21.12)
- “What Made Daisy Faye Buchanan & Jay Gatsby So Attractive And Attracted To Each Other?” (8.28.12)
- “Who Shot Jay Gatsby?” (3.4.13)
I plan on writing a few more articles on this great Fitzgerald novel to coincide with the release of the movie. Be sure and look for them very soon.